Serving Marin County Since 2003
Hiring a Contractor
Divine electric wants to make sure you have a great experience with us,</span> and we know that means that you may also consider our competitors too.
As a California State Licensed Contractor since 2003, we always follow the law about contracts, business and employee insurances, and we even exceed the state required warranty with our 10 Year Warranty.
You can always check our current license and workman’s compensation insurance coverage status by visiting here: current licence info.
The following information is useful for hiring any contractor who performs work at your home or business:
- Hire only state-licensed contractors.
- Check a contractor’s license number online at www.cslb.ca.gov or by calling 800.321.CSLB (2752).
- Get 3 references from each bidder and review past work in-person.
- Make sure all project expectations are in writing and only sign the contract if you completely understand the terms.
- Confirm that the contractor has workers’ compensation insurance for employees.
- Never pay more than 10 percent down or $1,000, whichever is less.
- Don’t let payments get ahead of the work.
- Keep a job file of all papers relating to your project, including all payments.
- Don’t make the final payment until you’re satisfied with the job.
Contact Divine Electric
If you’re in search of a high-quality contractor, reach out to us. We’re always happy to offer a consultation and do a meet-and-greet to determine if we’re the right fit for your project. Feel free to find our more information about our most popular services, our EV car charging and electrical service and repair before contacting us if you’d like.