Serving Marin County Since 2003
Hiring a Contractor
The following information is useful for hiring any contractor who performs work at your home or business:
- Not all contractors are alike—some are highly qualified professionals, some are not.
- Carefully selecting a contractor now can save you time, money, and trouble. Asking the right questions now can prevent unpleasant surprises in the future. Very often, what you pay for is what you get.
- Be wary of contractors who take shortcuts to provide the lowest bid. Find a contractor that provides quality work at a fair price.
- Construction to your home or business is an investment. You want to make sure it is done right. Selecting the right contractor is your most important decision.
- Are they licensed, bonded, and fully insured in your area? What are the insurance limits? Will they provide you documentation of the licenses and coverage?
You can check any licensed contractor by visiting the Contractors State License Board by searching the License Number, Contractor Business Name, or Personnel Name.
For the current license status of Divine Electric. [Click Here]
For more information about how we can help you with your project please contact us today.